英文牽掛句子說說心情短語
【第1句】: 含蓄點的英文思念句子~~要很很含蓄的
含蓄的?讓我想想~~~~1樓的好像太直接了 暈
Moonlight on the soft brown earth,it leads me to where you are
我覺得這句話雖然不怎么強烈的表達思念 但是聽起來很溫馨 也很含蓄
大致意思是 月光柔軟地照在褐色的地上 ,它指引我來到你的身邊
月亮不就是思念的感覺嗎?
還有什么呢 我再幫你想想 嘿嘿 像這種句子我很感興趣的 o(∩_∩)o。
I still remember the warm sunrise from the eyes of yours
這句話雖然不怎么表達思念 但是我很喜歡 意思大概是 我依舊記得從你眼中散發出的日出的溫暖光芒
好啦好啦 我要去睡覺了
【第2句】: 關于感情的英文句子
all shall be well, jack shall have gill (有情人終成眷屬) So,don't envy other people because happiness is always nearly! (不要光羨慕別人,因為快樂和幸福就圍繞在你身邊,唾手可得.) Instead,life is like a revolving door.when it closes,it also opens! (其實,生活就像是一道旋轉門,它在關閉這扇門的同時,也為你打開了另一扇門.) Pressure and challenges are all an opportunity for me to rise! (壓力和挑戰都是我崛起的機會.) There is no smoke without fire. (無風不起浪.) The darkest hour is before the dawn. (最黑暗的時間過去了就是黎明.)。
【第3句】: 英語心情句子大全
每個人都有憂郁的日子。
everybody has blue days.
那些日子真是慘透了,你覺得心里亂糟糟的、怨氣叢生、寂寞、整個人徹底的精疲力竭。
these are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
那些日子總會讓你感到自己的渺小和微不足道, days when you feel small and insignificant,
每件事情似乎都夠不著邊。
when everything seems just out of reach.
你根本無法振作起來。
you can't rise to the occasion.
根本沒有力氣重新開始。
just getting started seems impossible.
其實情況并不總是那么糟。
this is not always such a bad thing.
【第4句】: 傷感的英文句子
泰戈爾 最遙遠的距離
The Furthest Distance In The World
The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遙遠的距離
Is not between life and death 不是生與死
But when I stand in front of you 而是我就站在你面前
Yet you don't know that I love you 你卻不知道我愛你
The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遙遠的距離
Is not when i stand in font of you 不是我就站在你面前
Yet you can't see my love 你卻不知道我愛你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both 而是明明知道彼此相愛
Yet cannot Be togehter 卻不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遙遠的距離
Is not being apart while being in love 不是明明知道彼此相愛
But when plainly can not resist the yearning 卻不能在一起
Yet pretending 而是 明明無法抵擋這股想念
You have never been in my heart 卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心里
The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遙遠的距離
Is not 不是明明無法抵擋這股想念
But using one's indifferent heart 卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你 放在心里
To dig an uncrossable river 而是 用自己冷漠的心
For the one who loves you 對愛你的人掘了一道無法跨越的溝渠
【第5句】: 誰有金典的英語思念作為句子的
【第1句】:想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心里面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words.
【第2句】:你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
【第3句】:心要讓你聽見,愛要讓你看見,不怕承認對你有多眷戀;想你的時候,盼你能收到我的真情留言! Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!
【第4句】:千萬個思念,在空氣中凝固。揚起風吹向你,帶著我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快樂我就滿足,想你是我的幸福!
Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don't care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!【第5句】:不是因為寂寞才想你,是因為想你才寂寞。孤獨的感覺之所以如此之重,只是因為太想你。
I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.
【第6句】:長長的思念,就像風箏斷了線,飄啊飄啊,飄到你的身邊。
I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won't stop flying until it reaches you at last.
【第7句】:好想,好想你!如果清風有情,請帶去我對你的思念,這一生都為你牽掛;如果白云有意,請帶去我對你的愛戀,生生世世都愿和你共纏綿!
Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life's time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.
【第8句】:但愿會在夢中再見到我心愛的女孩! Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!
【第9句】:難道你怕一個深愛著你的癡情兒? Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?
【第6句】: 求悲傷的英文句子
你給的痛,要我怎么忘How can I forget the bitterness you gave me
悲傷的句子
世界上最遙遠的距離The Furthest Distance in the World
The furthest distance in the world
世界上最遙遠的距離
Is not between life and death
不是生與死
But when I stand in front of you
而是 我就站在你面前
Yet you don't know that I love you
你卻不知道我愛你
The furthest distance in the world
世界上最遙遠的距離
Is not when I stand in front of you
不是 我就站在你面前
Yet you can't see my love
你卻不知道我愛你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
而是 明明知道彼此相愛
Yet cannot be together
卻不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world
世界上最遙遠的距離
Is not being apart while being in love
不是 明明知道彼此相愛 卻不能在一起
But when painly cannot resist the yearning
而是 明明無法抵擋這股思念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart
卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心里